Sign Up For Our Newsletter For The Latest News
The Best Dyson Hoovers To Buy
There are a lot of questions to be answered when it comes to choosing the best vacuum cleaner for your needs.
While some people have massive houses that need a few hours to thoroughly clean, others live in small apartments in the city thatch be vacuumed in no time even with a handheld hoover.
Keeping that in mind, there is no universal vacuum cleaner to make everyone happy. Every household has different needs and here we are trying to help you along the rout of choosing the vacuum that best fits YOUR needs!
The Best Dyson Vacuum Cleaners
There are many different Dyson vacuum cleaners on the market today. There are the heavy upright hoovers for different floor surfaces, cordless ones for easy operation and maneuverability, handheld for portability and extended mobility. Dyson also makes ball and cylinder (or canister) vacuums that combine the best of both worlds - great suction power with good enough mobility to reach those hard corners in your home.
What Do We Look Into When Comparing Dyson Hoovers?
- Dimensions - The actual physical dimension of each vacuum cleaner.
- Bin Capacity - The physical volume of the canister - how much dust and debris it can collect before you have to empty it out.
- Suction Power (Air Watts) – Air Watts is a new measuring unit created to measure the suction power of various vacuum cleaners. Regular watts were used before the new measure was intorduced, but this can be highly inaccurate since manufacturers used to put powerful motors, but that didn't always reflect on increased suction power - just more energy consumed and more powerful motor on paper. Since that can me confusing and in some cases misleading, most vacuum cleaner manufacturers, including Dyson, provide Air Watts as a power measure.
- Battery Capacity - Similar to Air Watts, Volts were used as a unit of measure for vacuum cleaners battery power. Since this can be highly inaccurate and increased voltage didn't necessarily mean increased power, battery capacity is now the default measure - just a simple unit to provide how long the hoover can run before battery exhaustion.
- Charge time – This is the time that it takes to fully charge the battery from empty.
- Running time – This is the measure of how long the hoover will operate before completely exhausting the battery power.
- Variable Power - This is an indication whether the vacuum cleaner has an option to reduce or increase the suction power while cleaning.
- Attachments – This is descriptive of all the attachments and accessories that come with your Dyson hoover by default - the more the merrier.
- Cord Length - This is the electrical cord length in meters. It is related to the following operating radius - the longer the cord - the bigger the operational radius.
- Operating Radius – This is the radius from the electrical outlet to the farthest point the vacuum cleaner can reach while plugged.
- Weight – Heaviness of the vacuum cleaner.
- Warranty - The manufacturer specified warranty period where you don't have to pay for any service if the hoover is faulty.
Recent Vacuum Cleaner Reviews
September 8, 2017
November 21, 2016
December 23, 2016
January 7, 2017
January 7, 2017
January 7, 2017
November 21, 2017
November 16, 2016
November 17, 2016